5. Costs? – Summary
We try to keep all costs to a minimum and usually obtain group discounts where
Summary of what we provide
- Arrival pick ups and return arrangements
- The language classes
- Orientation meeting and personal assistance on settle in days.
- All working materials, work material, etc for the language classes (free internet
- Accommodation – includes kitchen, bedroom, bed linen, bathroom, living
room, coffee maker, all cutlery and crockery, TV, radio, fitted wardrobes with
hangers, mirrors, all electricity and water costs, caretaker, cleaning on departure,
washing machine facilities, close by to all amenities, cafes, bars shops and
restaurants and public transport system
- Workshops with professional help from a media journalist to create your travel
guide project or pod cast filming project. Includes use of a team laptop, camera
or video camera and basic equipment.
- Various activities, company visits and excursions
- Extra transport required on excursion days
- ebook copy and publishing of completed project and distribution of published work plus online distribution
- References and certificate as proof of completion of study/work GAP Programme
Cost for next groups (Travel guide)
Berlin: from £1299 In Total (includes all taxes)
Madrid, Barcelona: from 1099 Euro In Total (includes all taxes)
Edinburgh: from 1099 Euro In Total (includes all taxes)
London: from 1599 Euro In Total (includes all taxes)
6. How can I obtain a place?
We have a number of different people that wish to apply from various different
backgrounds, some are undergraduates some post graduates and some who have taken
different working paths. We ideally look for people that enjoy to meet other
people, mix well within a team, enjoy learning, have a great attitude and are
willing to make the entire project work. From past groups many of the participants
have had everlasting memories and friends forever. They have had real world
on the job experience.
To apply for a GAP study/work place, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org explaining
your reasons, why you would like to participate within the programme and what
skills and strengths you could bring to the team. Please leave your full name
and contact details. You may also send your CV if you wish.
7. Who is the team?
The team is made up of media professional, teachers, tourist guides, recruitment
professionals. All members of the team have complimentary skills to accompany
you on your visit.
8. Further Information
Alexanderstr. 7, 10178 Berlin, Germany
T: +49 (0)30 555761960, F: +49 (0)30 555761969, E: info(at)curso24.de
All our projects run in co-operation with Motion Placements Ltd., Edinburgh.